Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Quilled Balloon Birthday Card



Here is another one of my birthday cards for my coworkers.




The card base is from the paper studio card 4x5.5

I quilled the balloons using purple and red quilling paper, the string for the balloons is twine from the target dollar bin.
The sentiment is stamped on card stock from my stash, and the sentiment is a wood block stamp from CTMH sorry not sure of the set it was given to me years ago.

I used Hampton art dye ink black
It was a super simple card loved making it, and looks nice.

Used black rain dots from cloud 9 on the sentiment too.

It has been fun making these cards for my coworkers, I have enjoyed being able to bring joy to those around me.

Hope you enjoy and I will have another card soon. Thank you for your interest.






No comments:

Post a Comment