Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Rockin Black and Pink Birthday Card

Hello all,

I just wanted to share another birthday card with you. This one was for one of my little girls friends.

Used GP 110 weight cardstock white for the base. Then used some coredinations colored cardstock for the layers in black and pink.
The guitar and cassette tape stamp were studio g stamps I picked up and I stamped them with Tim Holtz distress inks from ranger.

I used salty ocean and seedless preserves.  The Happy Birthday stamp was also from studio g. I stamped it with versa mark ink and used black zing embossing powder from American Crafts.  I used sequins from my stash they were 5mm in size and purchased from wal mart.

I used my intials and handmade with love to finish off the back.

I hope you enjoy, please comment I would love to know what you think about my cards.  Hope your day is blessed.

Amy
Grateful Crafter

No comments:

Post a Comment